Prestige Auto Works Australia takes no shortcuts when servicing and repairing your prestige vehicle. Not only do we offer the highest quality service and repair for your car, but we also provide this quality at affordable rates to the customer. Our team takes pride in delivering the best results for our customers and enjoy the benefits of being a key part of the performance car scene in Melbourne.
About the role:
We require a Mechanic to join our team on a full-time basis. Your key responsibilities will include coordinating the workshop, repairs, servicing and upgrading on a range high performance and luxury vehicle, as well as interacting with customers.
The successful applicant must have prior experience working with luxury and sports vehicles, be comfortable in a high-performance environment, and have strong leadership instincts.
2nd, 3rd and 4th year apprentices also considered.
Skills & requirements:
- Proven history with high performance and luxury vehicles
- Technically minded
- Mechanical and auto electrical diagnosis experience.
- Trade qualified Mechanic
- Drivers licence
- Attention to detail
- Full Australian working rights
Why join us?
- Truly unique team culture with regular social events and team building
- Opportunity for advancement & development in a growing business
- Clean workshop with great presentation.
- Work with luxury vehicles
- Well known in the Melbourne car scene
- Modern business passionate and very involved in the high-performance car industry
- Opportunity to work on and test high- performance vehicles
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and have a proven history working on high-performance vehicles, then apply now via SEEK.
Note only Australian Permanent Residents or Citizens need apply – other applicants will be immediately disregarded.