Prestige Auto Works Australia EST 2011
Prestige Auto Works Australia was founded by Raz Tiu in early 2011 after working in the European automotive industry as a fully qualified technician. He saw the need to establish a brand that caters to the need of the discerning prestige car market. From modest beginnings working out of his family garage, to an impressive brand new 1500sq metre facility, Prestige Auto Works has gone from strength to strength.
Today, Prestige Auto Works boasts a large loyal customer base who own a wide range of Prestige Vehicles – from Volkswagens to Lamborghinis and Mercedes’ to McLaren’s.
Prestige Auto Works Australia is conveniently located close to public transport, major highways (10 mins from the city) and also 3 major shopping centres (Essendon DFO, Westfield Shopping Centre Airport West and Essendon fields) so while your car is in for repairs you’re able to do some shopping, or relax in our contemporary designed waiting room.
Have you had your prestige vehicle at the dealership for servicing or repairs and been shocked at the total amount of your invoice? Or maybe you’re fed up with the dealership work standards and would like a more professional and personalised service. At Prestige Auto Works Australia, we value our clients and make an extra effort to ensure you are taken care of on a personal level. Our aim is to extend the life of your car so you will find that our service reports are a lot more thorough than that of the dealers. We also encourage new car buyers with a factory warranty to service their vehicles with us because we will ensure that any faults covered under your warranty will be reported to you and in turn you may have the issue rectified by the dealer under warranty. In some cases some dealers will overlook any faults on your car until the warranty expires after which they will then report the fault to you and you will be expected to pay for the repairs.
With over a decade of experience and a perfectionist approach to repairing and maintaining prestige vehicles, Prestige Auto Works Australia should be your number one choice when looking after your pride and joy. Why choose us you still ask? Here are some reasons why you should call us today;
- We only ever use genuine and OEM replacement parts and lubricants.
- The highest degree of care and professionalism is taken when handling your vehicle.
- All our parts and workmanship are guaranteed so you can be sure you’re covered for any unexpected failures.
- All work carried out is to be preapproved by the customer. There are no hidden costs involved.
- All work carried out on your vehicle exceeds dealership standards yet is done so with a cost mitigating approach. So not only do you save money, but you inevitably increase the life of your vehicle.
- Work is carried out promptly and in most cases we can have your car back to you on the same day.